Wednesday, December 30, 2009

New Year's Resolutions

The year 2010 is just around the corner!

This year, I decided to post my resolutions here in the hopes that it will make them more concrete for me to stick to them, and in the hopes that it might inspire you to make some of your own.

#1--Pay tithing and hold family home evening faithfully--no skips, no excuses!

#2--Get back on track with working out at least MWF (cardio), then build back up to the T/Th strength-training sessions. No goal weight here, I just want to get active again to improve my health!

That's it for this year--short, sweet, and simple. I want to improve my physical and spiritual health, and have that trickle on down to my family to help them improve theirs, too. I believe that when we get ourselves more fit in both ways, our outlook will improve and help to improve our situation, too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment