Here are some ideas if your kids brought home too much or your trick-or-treaters didn't use up your supply!
* Chop & freeze for additions to cookies, toppings for ice cream, or sprinkles for frosting.
* Chop and put in a blender with some vanilla ice cream and milk and blend into a milk shake.
* Place in a cute candy dish for visitors to enjoy.
* Use chocolate varieties chopped up in brownies or melted and spread over brownies.
* Give to food pantries/homeless shelters for those who could use a little treat.
* Give to your local dentist--some give prizes in exchange!
* Send to a soldier or missionary who couldn't be here for Halloween.